Dr. Hajarat gained an outstanding experience in both the private and governmental sectors from working on various research and practical projects related to business valuation and analysis, due diligence, market and product analysis, and analysis monitoring and risk assessment. Dr. Hajarat also has a vast experience from conducting and managing information technology audits, risk assessments, operations analysis, monitoring and evaluating telecommunications and Information Technology products on several development projects and NGO’s in the United Kingdom, Jordan, Egypt and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Throughout his career as a Management Consultant and as a Research Associate, Dr. Hajarat has also been involved in several research and development projects related to performance sustainability and optimization of the utilization of Information Technology infrastructure technical resources.
Dr. Hajarat actively proposes needs-based solutions to clients for both the Public and Private sector locally within the Kingdom of Jordan and internationally, as well as servicing current relationships through ongoing reviews and re-evaluation of client needs and offering appropriate solutions in a compelling way, generating great value and benefits to the organization as a whole.
Memberships of Professional Bodies
- The Operational Research Society - United Kingdom (U.K).
- Centre for Logistics and Heuristic Optimization, University of Kent - United Kingdom (U.K).
- Centre for Employment, Competitiveness & Growth, University of Kent United Kingdom (U.K).
- Certificate in Leading with Finance, HBX | Harard Business Shool
- PhD in Management Science (Operations Research) from the university of Kent - United Kingdom (U.K).
- Masters in Management Science With Computing from the university of Kent United Kingdom (U.K).
- Bachelor in Computer Science from Jordan University of Science and Technology - Jordan.