Ms Kattan is a Manager at PKF Jordan. She has around 19 years of substantial experience in quality assurance, business process improvement, expert editing, translation and legal consultancy.
As a manager in the top Management of a group of 6 companies, her experience includes supervising all the admin departments, reviewing deliverables before submission to client, following up with partners on specific assignments in addition to other tasks. Her attention to detail and catching eye along with her diverse experience, legal education gives her an edge and makes her an added value wherever she is placed.
Ms Kattan is also proficient in perfect translation, proofreading and editing. Her expertise covers various areas of specialty including but not limited to political, legal, financial, criminal and international criminal, educational and medical translation and editing fields (English to Arabic and vice versa).
Ms Kattan speaks fluent Arabic, English and French. She also speaks fair Italian language.
Memberships of Professional Bodies
- Jordan Bar Association – Jordan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law- The University of Jordan, Amman-Jordan.
- Diploma in French Law- The Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Paris-France.
- English Law-The British Council, Amman-Jordan.
- Translation Course in Political and Diplomatic Terms- The University of Damascus, Damascus- Syria.
- Translation Experience in the Leading Arabian Trading Company- Translation Department- Perfect Translation Training Program (PTTP), Legal, Political, Criminal and International Criminal Translation.
- Translation Course in Political and Diplomatic Terms- The University of Damascus, Damascus- Syria