Mr. Hindawi has more than 10 years of extensive experience in external audit, risk advisory and internal audit. He has led internal audit and risk management assignments in various industries including but not limited to government, trading, investment, insurance, services, and manufacturing sectors.
Mr. Hindawi has experience in reviewing the client’s existing systems, evaluating problems and implementing changes through mapping, analyzing and reengineering business industries. He is skilled in the preparation of policies and procedures, performing internal controls assessment and development, in addition to conducting evaluation of processes, risks and controls to perform operational compliance and financial audits and accordingly make recommendations for improving the control environment.
Memberships of Professional Bodies
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Member of the Institute of Internal Control (IIC)
- BSc. in Accounting, the Headway University- the United States of America
- Diploma Degree in Accounting Information System, Arabic College - Jordan
- Certified Internal Controls Auditor (CICA)
- Certificate in International Financial Reporting (IFRS)