Mr. AbuHaltam is an innovative leader in assurance, business, finance and accounting. Including a specialization in banking, investment, treasury, capital management and financial management. He has 25 years of professional experience and extensive practice in IFRS, IPSAS and Basel Reporting.
Mr. AbuHaltam worked on a wide range of audit and financial projects over the years. In addition, he is a trainer to thousands of candidates, entrepreneurs, banking and private sector enterprises locally, regionally and internationally.
Mr. AbuHaltam is an active member of various professional bodies.
Education & Certifications
Certified Public Accounting Certificate (CPA), State of Arizona, United States of America.
Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Institute of Management Accountants.
Certified Financial Manager (CFM), Institute of Management Accountants.
Bachelor of Accounting, University of Jordan.
Memberships of Professional Bodies
- Jordanian Association of Certified Public Accountants (JACPA)
- Certified Valuation Examiner (CVA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Institute of Management Accounting (IMA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)